Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Divine Connection ♥

God puts people in your life on purpose. There is always a reason behind everything God does. He is in control and He knows what is best for you. I believe that.

Even though I started out with negative and bad people in my life, I know there was a reasoning behind it. Those people who showed me no compassion, no love, no kindness, were the people who I needed most at that moment. Yes you are allowed to think that is strange, or think its not even right. I know its right, they were there at the right time. All of those people taught me something, I learned from them. God put them into my life to give me courage, strength, and love in my heart. Even though I didn't really understand or even use all of those blessings, I understand them now. I wouldn't have been the strong, caring, loving, and kind woman I am today without having gone through all those awful things in my past.

One day I was creating a myspace page just because my friends had asked me to. They said "we don't use yahoo messenger anymore, we use myspace". So I thought, ok, I will try it. Not long after I received a message from a guy who told me I was pretty. I was drawn to him from that moment on. No guy had ever told me I was pretty and seemed so sincere about it. I had a good feeling about that guy. We decided to meet, and we did. From that moment on I have been in love with the most wonderful man I had ever met. That man is my fiance, Cody Cookston. I know God had it planned from the beginning for us to meet. We both have taught each other so many things about life, love, and faith. Cody`s family is truly wonderful also. I have learned so many things from them too. God knew exactly what I needed and He sent it my way. It was a blessing from God that I met Cody and his family. His sister Chelsea, has taught me things without even knowing it. She is the kindest, and sweetest person I think I have ever known. I cant tell you a time that I have seen her without a smile on her face, and something sweet to say. She brought kindness into my heart, more than was already there. She makes me want to smile everyday, just because I know its possible too because I see her doing so.
Then there is Doc, Cody`s daddy. He is a preacher at our church. Before I met them I didn't have faith, I believed there was a God but that was about all there was to it. God wanted me to have faith in Him, and He didn't want me to wait any longer. Of course it took me about two years to have strong faith in the Lord, but I know it wouldn't have been possible without having known Doc.
Kerry, well she just makes me feel like I can do anything. I`ve been told the stories of how she held a few jobs while putting herself through college. To most people that seems impossible, it did to me. But seeing how blessed she is right now, with a career she loves, and knowing how hard she worked to get there, its amazing. When I think of her I believe I can do whatever I set my mind to as long as I keep faith in the Lord.
Melissa is the sweetest mother, and the WORLDS BEST COOK ( if you don't believe it, you should try her food)! I love her to pieces! She has showed me what being a mother is all about. No matter what she puts her family first and she seems like she has the strenght of a thousand men when it comes to taking care of and loving her family. I know I will have been blessed if I am just half the mother she is. She has shown me motherly love from the moment I met her. Melissa and Doc have shown me that two people who truly love one another can make a marriage work. I am so thankful that I have her in my life today.
Cody, my fiance, the love of my life. Yes we have arguments, we get aggravated with one another, but we have a bond that is stronger than Gorilla glue (hahaha). I am not sure how, but I seem to find something else about him everyday that I love even more, I seem to keep falling in love with him over and over. To have a man who is eager to tell you how beautiful you are, how special you are to him is a one of a kind feeling. I believe that Cody is my soul mate, the man I will spend the rest of my days here on earth with. I think we bring out the good in one another. I know that is why God put our hearts together, He new we were what the other needed. So right was He. I couldn't imagine a day without my love in my life. I Love You Cody! ♥
My sweet sweet wonderful children. I would be lost without those precious little angles God blessed me to have. I am truly blessed and proud to call myself their mother. My son John, and my daughter Libby have taught me more than I ever thought a child could teach an adult. Patience, kindness, compassion, are just a few. My heart overflows with the love I have for those kids. They make me want to make this world a better place for them when I am gone. My children make me want to be an even better person than I am. Even in my darkest of hours, my kids seem to light up my life. They bring hope back into my heart when I think all hope is gone. John and Libby can make me smile, and burst out into laughter, laughing so hard I start to cry, even when I am having the worst day ever. I know I am a good mother, but my children make me want to be an even better one. Children fill this world with hope, love, and happiness. My children are my little angles, my precious gifts from God, that I hold so dear. Even in a world such as the one we live in, my children bring me hope for our future. After all, its how we raise our children that depends on how this world can be changed for the better. They all need a good raising filled with Faith, God and Church.
I know I have reached my place of happiness in my life because of all of my loved ones in my life, and because I have put all my faith in the Lord. Cherish every moment and make the best of what you have. God has reasoning behind it all. And even if your life seems turned upside down, just remember, keep your faith in God because all he puts on you will lead you to where He wants you to be. God Bless you all and have a wonderful evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment