Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update

I am so thankful to God for giving me the strength to quit smoking. Although I am not quite there yet, I have been doing alot better than I ever thought I could. I know that if I didn't have the Lord on my side I would not have been able to conquer this bad habit. I have been twelve hours without a cigarette before I gave in a had one. I used to smoke about one every hour or so, about a pack a day. I have struggled with this the past week or so but I have every bit of faith in me and in God that I will be smoke free come Valentines Day. That is the goal date I set for myself. I am confident that if I keep my faith in God, let my faith control my heart instead of my fears that I will succeed. I can do all things through God who gives me strength. I ask that you please keep me in your prayers as I go through this battle and come closer to my goal date.

No comments:

Post a Comment