Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Just Think About It =)
Oh me, this world sure is full of negative things. I don't even watch the news anymore because I cant understand why someone would think its great to share with the world about who got stabbed, robbed, murdered....ect. Why does it seem like people enjoy watching, and hearing about bad things. Shouldn't we be talking about good things. Positive thinking, Happiness, Victory in God, and having faith are contagious things. Why not share those stories instead of the ones that break our hearts? We all know how bad this world is becoming, and by sharing bad news, bad attitudes, you are only spreading that negativity. Lets spread joy. You can`t tell me it wouldn`t work. I know it would! Have you ever gone into work and you were having the worst day of your life, (or so it seemed at that moment) and there was that one person whose smile and chipper attitude just started getting on your nerves. Yes, sure there was. But what happened after a few minutes or so? You sort of got to thinking, she is funny, maybe even a little weird......then you smiled. :) You know its true. We have all been there. So if we got it on our mind that everyday for the rest of our lives ( or just a week, or a month) we would make it our own personal project to cheer up any person we saw having a bad day, don't you think more people would do the same? I do. I know we cant change the world. It is the way God wants it to be. But what if God saw that his children were doing all they could to make this world a better place? I believe He would be bringing blessings upon us and this world would start to be a happier place to live. Yes, you might think I have gone nuts, but I believe in what I say. I believe in the power of faith, joy, and happiness. God wants us all to walk in the image of His Son. I think we should. No matter how bad things are, please smile through the pain, laugh through the sorrows and praise God, for He is in control! Live for Christ, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment