Saturday, February 6, 2010

GOD Will Make A Way ♥

God will make a way! I believe that with my whole heart. I know God will make a way for me. I believe it is my time to shine, to prosper, to succeed, to inspire others and to become the person God created me to be. I feel in my heart that God has big plans for me, and I know they will all come to me in due time. I have to keep faith though, even through hard disappointing times. Never will I give up.

God knows everything I need and He shall provide, as long as I keep asking, and as long as I keep my faith forever strong in Him. Of course God will make a way. But that doesn't mean you can sit on your rear day after day and pray and just expect Him to bring you what you need. It doesn't work that way. even though God will provide a way for you, He also wants you to work at it, search for it, live each day trying to better yourself while praying to Him to help you find the way. You cant just give up and wait for God. You have to find Him. I have been searching for a job for almost 2 months now, and with no luck. The previous job I had came to an end around Christmas time in 2009, due to the business closing. I was devastated. And in my search for work I became disappointed and kept telling myself I would never find work, I don't think anyone is going to hire me, I am destined to be a failure and not be able to provide for my family. I was so wrong in my thinking. Now that I have faith in the Lord, I know he will make a way. He will provide me with what is best for me in His eyes, not mine. I know that for me to succeed and to find that job I so dearly need, I have to search for it, harder than I did before, but with a better attitude. I have to pray and pray constantly, and never give up. He will make a way for His child to become everything He created me to be. I will do things in this journey I have ahead of me that I will not understand. I will be thinking this is unfair, this isn`t the big break I know God has in store for me, how could this be helping me. I COULD think like that, but I WON`T. Instead I will thank Him and Praise Him for I know that whatever He brings upon me that it is all part of His plan, and it is making me ready for the big break, the wonderful great blessings He has waiting for me. It will all come in due time. God is an on time God. He doesn`t work on my clock, He works from His. He gives us all the things we need at the right times in our lives. I believe God will make a way for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment