Friday, February 5, 2010

My Prayer ♥

Dear Lord, I thank you for bringing your blessings upon me. I thank You, God, for strengthing my Faith in You Lord. I love You God and I know You love me.I thank You Lord for my family, my happiness, my faith, and all that You have put upon my heart. I know good things are coming to me. I am asking today for Your favor, for Your blessings upon me. I ask God, not only will You bless me with all You hoped for me to be, and for I shall make true in this life the dreams You put into my heart, but Lord, bless me in such a way that I can share my blessings upon others, bring good into their lives, share my Faith in You God with the ones I encounter in my life. God, thank You for being a great God, a loving God, and for Your son, Jesus Christ who shed his blood for to wash away our sins. God, I ask that I to can breath the faith Of the Lord into another soul who walks this earth, and that she/he can do the same. I love you God and I praise you! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment