So, you say you don't have a reason to smile? Think again. You have several reasons to smile! Your alive, you have a great God who loves you, you have the ability to change your life. All you have to do is want it badly enough. So, today, when something really gets under your skin and you want to scream, or say something mean, just stop, breathe, and smile. You will feel better. Frowning and being negative takes a lot from your body, mind and soul. So smile, be happy, and I'm telling you you will feel better, have more energy, and after a few days of doing this you will feel great about yourself and actually become addicted to kindness. Its a good addiction though. Its never to late. You are closer than you think to a better life, a richer relationship, and a healthier body. Rewards will await you if you stay steadfast in your faith.
I am staying steadfast in my faith. I know good things are waiting for me. I wont get discouraged, I wont be disappointed, I will simply believe it is all part of Gods plan. Even if I make a mistake, its ok. God already new I was going too. But he also has my life planned out. He has arranged all the right people to walk into my life at exactly the right moments. I will keep faith and prayer and I know I will reap all the good things in store for me.
Today, if you see someone having a bad day, perhaps they spilled their coffee, or they cuss all the time, or they lost a loved one, no matter the case give them a smile. Smile and say, I hope you have a better day, or tell them God loves them, you will feel better if you try smiling the rest of the day. Yes, some people may just look at you like your nuts, but I guarantee you they will eventually give it a second thought. They will try it and hopefully, your smile made a positive change in someones life.
The world is in need of kindness, and lots of it. We all need to share our kindness with others. You never know how a simple phone call to a friend, or a smile to a stranger, or telling a loved one you really care can actually have a large impact on their life. Showing someone you care is life changing. So today, share a smile, spread some kind words, help someone in any way. Just show some kindness to this world and you will feel so much better while knowing you are helping make this world a better place simply by sharing one Act of Random Kindness.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment