Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some Things About Me

My name is Alice Johnson. It will be changing this year when my fiance and I get married. Then I`ll be Alice Cookston. I am so blessed to have met Cody, he is the reason I believed true love existed. Sometimes I don't understand how that man can love me so much, but I am very thankful that he does. I have a son and a daughter (11 & 9) who are the light of my life. I am so proud that I am their mother. Both of my children are so sweet and loving, and I would never miss out on the goodnight kisses and hugs I get every night. They all 3 are my life.

This blog is sort of a therapy for me. I will be posting daily, sometimes maybe more, but always at least once a day. I thinks its good to get out your feelings, I have kept them inside and hidden for so long. I will be writing about my past, present, and future. The good and the bad. I will be working my way to believing in my faith more, and letting the negative control me less. I hope that by doing this I will come to terms with my past pain and hurt and be able to forgive and to not let it control who I am, or who I want to be.

Some of you may not even be interested in reading this, that's ok. Some of you may enjoy and hopefully find some inspiration in my words that you may relate to, maybe help you to change for the better. Either way, may God bless you and your loved ones, and always remember, You cant go wrong when you walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment